What? You want to be a Keyblade Master?
this song brings back memories of the dark ages
The boy requested scallops for dinner, so I made seared scallops over buttered noodles. I’ll tell you what, seared scallops are crazy-super-easy to make. Here’s how:
- Get some fresh jumbo scallops from your fishmonger. I suppose you could use frozen scallops, but I dunno how that works.
- Rinse the scallops in cold water, pat dry with a paper towel, then salt and pepper.
- In a sauté pan over medium-high heat, add a dollop of butter and a splash of olive oil. When the butter and oil just barely start to smoke, gently place the scallops in the pan, making sure not to crowd them.
- Sear the scallops on each side for a minute and a half. Make sure you don’t overcook that shizz or it will taste like rubber bands! The center should be slightly translucent.
- Voilà! Serve immediately. It’s pretty good!
the part where he goes to the Room of Sleep IS A GODDAMN NIGHTMARE
he starts in Ansem’s computer lab, which we also saw in the opening flashback of Dream Drop Distance
…puts in a CD, types the apprentices’ names as passwords, goes down to the Heartless factory…
Pokemon Amie - Shiny Mew
If you don’t know this song after you press play and not singing along I feel sorry for you
Kingdom Hearts II Organization XIII Battle Quotes
Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days- Axel’s Secret Reports
Kingdom Hearts 3D Opening - Stills